Our chartering department ; committed in providing effective chartering service as independent shipbroking to the clients in dry cargo.
Our goal is to provide the most suitable and alternative solutions via our experience and knowledge that we acquire during our business life acting as a chartering broker in various communities such as cargo owners, shipbrokers and shipowner groups. With benefit of monitoring and analysing actual positions, previous routes, past port calls of about 17,000 dry cargo vessels size varies from 1.000 to 25000 dwt instantly through newest technological tools, we provide accurate and efficient service to our customers. In order to fulfill our customers’ needs, we pinpoint suitable vessels by filtering and finally chasing upmost suitable soonest possible.
Chartering activities consisting the cargoes ;
- Wood & industrial woods
- Metal & steel products
- General cargoes (in pallets, bags, packages, cases, etc.)
- Project & heavy lift cargoes
- Coal & coke
- Grain (wheat, maize, rice, barley, oats, rye, sorghum, soybeans, etc.)
- Iron (ferrous & non-ferrous ores, ferroalloys, pig iron, scrap metals, pelletized taconite,etc.)
- Wood chips & forest products, bauxite, cement ,clay, bentonite,etc.
- Fertilizers & chemicals (urea, nitrate, sulphate, composed fertilizers, sulphur, alumina,etc.)
- Bulk minerals (sand & gravel, copper, limestone, salt, etc.)